Press Releases for Business Owners, Consultants,
Marketing Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs.
According to a Hill & Knowlton survey, Public Relations is 10 times more effective than Advertising in shaping public opinion. More than 75% of journalists rely on PR in developing their own stories. And 1,800 executives said that Public Relations was the third most important tool (after Product Development and Strategic Planning) in meeting their marketing and sales goals (Advertising was 6th).
Professional Press Release Writing Since 1976.
I have been writing and placing effective press releases for more than two decades! Why settle for some new kid right out of PR school or a low-ball freelancer when you can hire the best at a reasonable price? Look at some of my samples. Check out my partial list of media placements. From the Today Show to local radio stations and newspapers, I’ve achieved outstanding results for my clients and can do the same for you.
Here are the two press release options that I offer:
OPTION 1 – Full Press Release Writing
- Your project will be handled personally by me — a public relations professional with over 25 years experience writing and placing press releases.
- Complete press release package written from scratch with telephone interview and multiple drafts.
- Keyword-rich press release ready to optimize your web site exposure. Each release I write is
- SEO-ready and designed to highlight the keywords you need to get maximum exposure on the Internet.
- Guaranteed placement on Google and Yahoo as well as other major search engines if I distribute your release for you.
- Custom media lists and placements are also available, including distribution via email and traditional mail to editors and other contacts. Email me for a quote.
- Quick turnaround in just three working days depending on your own availability for approvals.
- Up to 400 words per press release.
- Two revisions (if needed) at no extra charge.
- Easy, secure payment through PayPal.
OPTION 2 — Press Release Editing
If you’ve written your own release but feel it might need editing — or it’s far longer than needed — I will rewrite/revise your release to make it more readable and more effective. Allow at least two working days for completion. Includes one hour of editing, and one draft provided. I will then email you the improved version of your news release. You may then edit further, and send me your “final,” or you can approve as-is. You may choose the distribution date/time once the draft is approved.
Some of the Industries I Serve:
I have written thousands of press releases for companies in a wide variety of industries. Following my interview with you about your goals and communications objectives, I complete my background check of trends and media in your industry. No matter what industry you are in, we write about your company with a voice of authenticity and professionalism.
- Professional services — attorneys, accountants, doctors, therapists, business and life coaches, and others.
- Internet and Web Services
- Financial services
- International firms
- Advertising and marketing
- Public relations
- Real estate
- Health care
- Small business
- Home business
Sample Press Releases